Suicide & Homicide Decontamination
One Call Services is the only provider of Bio-Recovery Services in the area trained, certified, and insured for this type of work.
Other cleaning companies may do the occasional job but they have not made the investment in ensuring safety for their clients as well as their employees. They may be well intentioned in their efforts but the reality is that to follow the guidelines set forth by the Province of Ontario.
The service provider needs to:
- Ensure their employees have had Blood Borne Pathogen training.
- Have a written BBP exposure control plan
- Provide the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Offer a Hepatitis B vaccine and exposure evaluation follow-up
- Have a method to remove and properly store the bio-hazardous waste in properly marked containers for disposal at an approved site.
We believe the core value of our service is the peace of mind it provides to those not prepared physically, emotionally, or legally to deal with a scene. Our professionals ensure discretion and a safe and healthy environment on every project.